Interested in Serving at Lifeline?
There are several opportunities to volunteer with us!
Lifeline hosts events across the US throughout the year. We are often in need of volunteers to serve in various roles and would love your help! Needs will vary based on location and event, but our typical needs include advertising/inviting others to the event, pre-event planning and organization, seeking event sponsors and in-kind donations, event day set-up, clean-up, etc. Below is a list of our locations, along with events that occur in those states.
- Alabama – Celebrity Golf Tournament, R(un) for One, Annual Fundraising Dinner
- Florida – Sporting Clay Shoot and other local events
- Georgia – Fundraising Dinner
- Kansas – R(un) for One, Fundraising Dinner
- Mississippi – Fundraising Dinner
- North Carolina – R(un) for One
- South Carolina – R(un) for One, Fundraising Dinner
- Tennessee – Fundraising Dinner
Don’t live in a Lifeline state? That’s OK! You can host your own event through the R(un) for One, Stand for Orphans, or host an Adoption Information Meeting!
If you have a passion for orphans, vulnerable children, and families and are interested in helping out with some behind-the-scenes administration, please let us know. We are always looking for help with administrative tasks like answering phones, making phone calls, writing notes and letters, bulk mailing, etc. Or if you have a specialized skill in an area, that would be great too. Click below to get plugged in
- Opportunities at the Birmingham Office
- Opportunities at one of our state offices
Prayer is vital to manifesting the gospel to vulnerable children and families. We feel so strongly about this that we are committed to beginning each of our workdays with prayer as a staff. Of all the ways to partner with Lifeline, prayer is key to helping us pursue our mission.
Do you have a passion to see your church engaged in ministry to orphans and vulnerable children? Lifeline shares your passion, and we would like to help your church in accomplishing its mission. You can help by becoming a Lifeline Church Advocate. By combining the news, training, and support resources from Lifeline with the needs of your local church, together we can serve the needs of vulnerable children and families more effectively.
- Advocate for waiting children and children available for sponsorship.
- Receive regular updates about church initiatives and opportunities for partnership.
- Join special trainings and conference calls intended to equip and empower church leaders.
- Receive the latest resources created by Lifeline to help your church answer the call of James 1:27.