Prayer is vital as we manifest the gospel to vulnerable children and families. We feel so strongly about this that we are committed to beginning each of our workdays with prayer as a staff. Of all the ways to partner with Lifeline, prayer is the most important way to help us pursue our mission. There are three primary ways that you can join us as a prayer partner:
- Engage in a weekly prayer call with other Lifeline prayer partners
- Join us each Wednesday at 11:45am CDT as we gather via Zoom to lift up the needs of our ministry and to spend time in focused prayer for vulnerable children. Partners may join via video, audio, or phone. Email us at [email protected] to receive the weekly meeting information.
- Receive a weekly prayer list via email
- Sign up to receive our weekly prayer list via email. Each week we will email you that week’s focused prayer needs. This will include specific needs regarding our ministry, as well as the needs of vulnerable children and families that we serve. Email us at [email protected] to receive this list.
- Connect your church’s prayer ministry with Lifeline
- As you receive our weekly list of prayer needs, commit to sharing this list with your church’s prayer ministry. We would greatly appreciate your church family lifting up the ministry of Lifeline and those we serve.