Lifeline would not be able to exist without the generous gifts our board, families, partners, and staff give to make the Gospel known through adoption, foster care, and orphan care. In addition to essential monthly and one-time gifts, we are supported through churches, grants, adoption service fees and events.
Consider partnering with Lifeline on a monthly basis. Whether your gift is $10, $25, $50, $100 or $1,000 every gift helps meet the financial needs of birthmothers, children in foster care, orphans around the world and students making decisions about abstinence.
2014 YEAR END GIFTS BY CHECK:
All gifts are tax deductible. Donations must be postmarked by December 31, 2014 in order to receive tax credit for 2014.
To pay by check, you may make your check payable to: Lifeline Children’s Services
You may mail your check to:
Lifeline Children’s Services
2104 Rocky Ridge Road
Birmingham, AL 35216
Lifeline does not receive any government funding, and we are indebted to those individuals and partners who provide the resources needed for continued growth.
Your giving supports these areas of Lifeline’s ministry. Below are the ways your giving helps us to serve. We’ve listed some examples of what your gifts can provide below each area.
1. (un)adopted – caring for orphans
- (12.50/month) Enjoy a PB&J for two meals a month instead of going out and provide a sewing machine for young women to learn life and job skills.
- Learn more about (un)adopted: unadopted.org
2. Crossings – adoption training for families
- $20/month provides for an adoptive family to receive 12 hours of training.
3. Foster families and children in care
- $75/month to license and train 2 foster families to care for children in difficult circumstances.
- $100/month will help cover the medical costs for a birthmother living at Lifeline’s maternity home.
5. Scholarship fund for families adopting or fostering overseas
- $1,000/month provides for a foster family in China to care for 4 orphans.
Some examples of tangible items we need include:
- Back-to-school clothes for children in foster care.
- Items needed for orphanage partners such as taggies (developmental toys), eyeglasses, formula, etc.
We have several events throughout the year to participate in:
- Annual Celebrity Golf Classic (Birmingham, AL) – May 19, 2014
- Here’s Our Heart – Lifeline’s Annual Dinner Event (Birmingham, AL, Huntsville, AL, Georgia)
- Birthmother’s Day – May 10, 2014
- Foster Care Retreat (Date TBD)
- R(un) for One – Hope for the (un)adopted – September 7, 2013
- In-Kind Donations for events: food, drinks, auction items, event space, and much more.
Contact Elizabeth.Gilmer@lifelinechild.org for more information about our events.