Say YES to Volunteering
READY TO GET STARTED?
Interested in volunteering at Lifeline? This is the place to start. Come be a part of what God is doing within the work and ministry of Lifeline!
Lifeline hosts events across the US throughout the year. We are often in need of volunteers to serve in various roles and would love your help! Needs will vary based on location and event, but our typical needs include advertising/inviting others to the event, pre-event planning and organization, seeking event sponsors and in-kind donations, event day set-up, clean-up, etc. Below is a list of our locations, along with events that occur in those states.
- Alabama – Celebrity Golf Tournament, R(un) for One, Annual Fundraising Dinner
- Florida – Sporting Clay Shoot and other local events
- Georgia – Fundraising Dinner
- Kansas – R(un) for One, Fundraising Dinner
- Mississippi – Fundraising Dinner
- North Carolina – R(un) for One
- South Carolina – R(un) for One, Fundraising Dinner
- Tennessee – Fundraising Dinner
Don’t live in a Lifeline state? That’s OK! You can host your own event through the R(un) for One, Stand for Orphans, or host an Adoption Information Meeting!
If you have a passion for orphans, vulnerable children, and families and are interested in helping out with some behind-the-scenes administration, please let us know. We are always looking for help with administrative tasks like answering phones, making phone calls, writing notes and letters, bulk mailing, etc. Or if you have a specialized skill in an area, that would be great too. Click below to get plugged in
- Opportunities at the Birmingham Office
- Opportunities at one of our state offices
Prayer is vital to manifesting the gospel to vulnerable children and families. We feel so strongly about this that we are committed to beginning each of our workdays with prayer as a staff. Of all the ways to partner with Lifeline, prayer is key to helping us pursue our mission.
Do you have a passion to see your church engaged in ministry to orphans and vulnerable children? Lifeline shares your passion, and we would like to help your church in accomplishing its mission. You can help by becoming a Lifeline Church Advocate. By combining the news, training, and support resources from Lifeline with the needs of your local church, together we can serve the needs of vulnerable children and families more effectively.
- Coordinate Orphan Sunday (November) or Sanctity of Life Sunday (January) at your church
- Coordinate a “Stand for Orphans” with your church
- Advocate for waiting children
- Advocate for children awaiting sponsorship
- Begin a foster/adoptive care ministry in your church
- Seek partnership opportunities with Lifeline in your church
- Request Lifeline literature for your church
- Interested in hosting an adoption info meeting at your church
- (AL and SC only) Interested in hosting a Foster Care info meeting at your church
- Helping to recruit volunteers for Lifeline in your area