Establishes initial contact with prospective adoptive families, birth mothers and community partnerships.
- To be a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ to co-workers, clients and ministry partners
- Pursue and deepen church partnerships
- Coordinate outreach & fundraising events with administrative support (such as the annual Bingo Night event)
- Outreach to local pregnancy counseling referral sources
FOSTER & ADOPTIVE FAMILY
- Provide info sessions (group & personal) to prospective families
- Create & provide ongoing education for foster and adoptive families
- Provide home studies for prospective adoptive families
- Provide post adoption support for foster & adoptive families
- Provide counseling to expectant moms considering making an adoption plan
- Facilitate trainings for hospitals, PRCs and other referral sources in our pregnancy counseling ministry
- Assisting in agency-related events, including the annual staff retreat, the annual banquet and anniversary celebrations both international and domestic.
- Maintaining good relationships with co-workers, including solving all disputes in a Biblically prescribed fashion.
- Representing the Agency in a professional manner in and away from the office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in Social Work or related field
- South Carolina Certified Investigator preferred, not required (can obtain after hiring)
- Primarily a work-from-home remote position based in Beaufort, SC with some travel to area churches and family residences in Jasper, Colleton & Hampton counties and Savannah, GA area
- Annual 3-day staff retreat in Birmingham, AL
State Specific Requirements:
- South Carolina Certified Investigator license is required, but can be obtained upon employment
- Complete annual training/CEU’s as determined by State regulations and Hague requirements, whichever is greater.