“Sharing” is advocating for children, families and orphan care projects through Lifeline. Proverbs 31:8-9 teach us to speak up for those who can not speak for themselves. As a partner of Lifeline we would ask you find ways that you can share with those around you. Some of the primary way can share are your church, small group and family.
Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of al who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.
Here are some tangible ways you can begin sharing on behalf of children, families and orphan care projects!
- Invite someone from Lifeline to share in your church or small group.
- Share stories of what God is doing in the lives of Children and families.
- Use your Facebook to share items from Lifeline’s facebook page and website.
- Follow @Lifelinechild and re-tweet pertinent info to your personal followers.
- Discuss with the staff at your church, friends, family and neighbors about the ministry happening at Lifeline.
- Set up a waiting child display in your church.
- Host and Information meeting at your church, to share with those around you about the process of adoption.
To partner with Lifeline through sharing email firstname.lastname@example.org