Position Type: Full-Time
Description: To consistently engage donors through a variety of platforms and programs and to creatively steward them for their gifts in a timely manner.
- To be a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ to co-workers, clients and ministry partners
- Serve in leadership roles as assigned by the Development Director
- Execute and manage campaigns including but not limited to:
- Stand for Orphans – connect with a variety of partners and family units to encourage philanthropy of all ages to Lifeline
- Giving Days – execute social media and email messaging
- Year End – engage and solicit donors for end-of-year giving appeals
- Assist in donor relation campaigns including but not limited to:
- Annual Giving Program – create and manage program to identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit and steward new donors
- Stewardship – send specialized thank you notes and gifts to donors within one week of gift being made – Utilize stewardship matrix and merchandise as a way to thank donors
- Execute and manage effective fundraising communication:
- Assisting Development Director in identifying, securing, and managing donor meetings. Including assisting with day-to-day activities of Development Director.
- Create written content (example: email, social media and mailing) for donor and volunteer communications and engage and manage Lifeline stories for future donor relations purposes. All fundraising communication needs to follow a timeline secured at least three months in advance
- Mid-year update letters should go to donors as a way to continue stewardship and communicate how the Lord continues to benefit our ministry.
- Utilize the full capability of Virtuous to identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit and steward donors
- Become fully knowledgeable and active in the ministry of Lifeline Children’s Services as one of the main advocates of the ministry.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director or leadership staff.
- Assists with and attends organization events
- Represents the agency in a professional manner in and away from the office
- Maintains good working relationships with co-workers, including resolving all disputes in a Biblically prescribed fashion
- Assists with and attends ministry special events, training, staff retreat, etc.
- Agrees with and signs the Employee Statement and Statement of Faith
- Upholds the mission, vision, values, and strategies of the ministry
- Other duties as assigned by the Development Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or other related field
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Design and communication experience (Preferred)
- Work is performed in a professional office environment
- Fast Paced with great opportunities to grown and learn