Position Type: Full-time, salaried
Oversees projects and initiatives to make the pregnancy counseling program consistently more gospel centered, efficient, and effective as we care for those considering adoption and those who have placed their child for adoption.
- To be a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ to co-workers, clients and ministry partners
- Provides support, consultation, direction and instruction for Casework Supervisors in all states where we have pregnancy counseling.
- Trains and Equips Casework Supervisors as needed (especially when onboarding new pregnancy counselors)
- Consults on challenging cases regarding Lifeline’s process and procedures (ex – financial needs, resource needs, challenging legal scenarios, etc.)
- Oversees Manual, Document, and Database Updates on behalf of Case Work Supervisors
- Staff Notes / Planning for Wednesday Staff Meeting
- Oversees Alabama networking with AL Pregnancy Counselors in conjunction with the VP of Domestic Services
- Assists with networking initiatives in conjunction with the VP of Domestic Services
- Writes curriculums and trainings as needed for partners and referral sources in conjunction with the VP of Domestic Services
- Invests in Alabama’s pregnancy counseling team to help promote health both personally and professionally and to equip them to be effective in their individual roles.
- Provides individual and group supervision for Alabama pregnancy counseling team to review cases, identify risks, and develop case/service plans.
- Provides contracted supervision for all BSW’s requiring such supervision by the Board of Social Work, if applicable
- Trains and equips pregnancy counseling team as needed
- Reviews case notes, documents, and files
- Oversees Alabama annual file review
- Oversees Events related to Pregnancy Counseling: Birthmothers Day, Spa for the Soul
- Oversees Intake Process for new expecting parents
- Oversees matching process between Domestic adoptive parents and expectant parents
- Oversees Domestic Post Adoption Support (especially Facebook support group, correspondence, etc.)
- Oversees initiatives to improve the pregnancy counseling program for staff, clients, and referral sources.
- Assists with messaging / website / social media related to Pregnancy Counseling
- Assists with conferences and networking events related to Pregnancy Counseling
- Oversees or assists with other projects or initiatives as assigned by the Executive Team
- Maintains relevant licenses and/or certifications and state-required annual training hours
- Assists in ministry-related events, including the annual retreat, banquet, and anniversary celebrations
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, solving all disputes in s biblically prescribed fashion.
- Represents the ministry in a professional manner in and away from the office.
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- If Social Worker – maintain LMSW licensure or equivalent as determined by state regulations
- This position operates in a professional office environment
- Travel may be required.
State Specific Requirements:
- Social Work license from applicable state licensing Board, if required.
- Complete annual training/CEU’s as determined by State regulations