Under the direct supervision of the Marketing Director, this position is responsible to create a strategic marketing strategy; mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or a related field.
- Maintain Lifeline’s branding across all platforms and projects.
- Experience with Project Management theory and best practices.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- To be a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ to co-workers, clients and ministry partners
- Work with the Marketing Director to create a strategic marketing strategy and mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
- Implement long-term strategy given from the Marketing Director. Strategizing how to best implement and achieve goals/direction set from the Marketing Director.
- Assign tasks through Asana and manage workflow processes.
- Collaborate with Writers and Graphic Designers to create advertising content and ongoing campaigns.
- Create and maintain a traffic report of all past and present projects to use in Quarterly meetings.
- Managing content calendar, tasks, timeline and holding others accountable to deadlines.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of Lifeline Children’s Services and the marketing team’s client-based approach to implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Create and implement an ongoing email marketing strategy through HubSpot.
- Provide reports on email marketing KPI’s like Open Rate, Click Through Rate, etc. to help the team understand future opportunities when communicating to segmented audiences.
- Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end, like Journey Alumni Magazine, Email Marketing (High Five, State Newsletters, Promotions, Campaigns) Annual Report, Print Materials, Content Writing, Proposals.
Secondary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with social media, website development/editing and content development
- Update webinars on the website and assist in the promotion
- Maintains stock of Lifeline promotional materials, distributing to staff and state offices, places orders as needed
- Ensure compliance with the law (copyright, regulations and plagiarism)
- Weekly meeting with the Marketing Director with a well-planned agenda, discussing current team projects, challenges and questions.
- Maintain healthy communication with Lifeline staff about their project requests from beginning to end.
- Photographs for events, publications, marketing and merchandising
- Works with print vendors to develop production schedules and delivery of print files
- Resolves disputes in a Biblically prescribed manner
- Maintains a modest and professional demeanor in and away from the office
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director/member of the executive team.
- Upholds the Employee Statement and Statement of Faith
- Passionate about the spread of the Gospel
- Embraces the shared culture of fundraising across the ministry
- Competency and appreciation of the creative and production process
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multi-department environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational/administrative skills
- Team Player
- Generally work is performed in a professional business office. Travel may be necessary, as well as attendance required for offsite meetings and appointments.