Lifeline Children’s Services is looking for a Marketing and Communications intern. At Lifeline, you will have the opportunity to experience practical business applications to fighting for a social cause or mission. Lifeline is a rapidly growing ministry that exists to equip the body of Christ to manifest the Gospel to vulnerable children through 4 main avenues: Adoption, Foster Care, Education, and care for the (Un)adopted. As an intern on the development team, you will gain exposure to all of the programs and ministries of Lifeline, which are widespread across states and countries. We want to equip you with perspectives and skills for defending the fatherless and standing for orphans across the world.
What we’re looking for:
- Social Media Guru- familiar with current social networking trends and has the ability to creatively present content.
- Marketing and Communications Interest- enjoys learning about marketing and communications strategy and desires to help implement new approaches.
- Digital and Print Media Coordination- give input into the design and implementation of new marketing pieces, and assist in placing orders and prepping print to send to other offices.
- Online Media- desire to learn to assist our team in implementing online media such as webinars, blogs, website edits, and more.
- Event Planning- lead volunteers, put together decor, give input into planning of the event, and assist as needed closer to the events.