Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Status: Part-Time, Evening Shift
Responsible for operation and management of Lifeline Village home during evening shift and under the direction of the Program Coordinator.
- To be a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ to co-workers, clients and ministry partners
- Assists in providing spiritual, emotional, physical and social support for LLV residents
- Working closely with the director and pregnancy counselor to assist the residents in learning responsibility, social skills and spiritual truths
- Builds personal relationships with the residents.
- Supports LLV residents to function independently upon completion of the program by encouraging responsibility through the development of life skills.
- Ensure resident chores have been completed by assigned time
- Responsible for maintaining a safe space while providing necessary guidance in order to ensure daily task are completed (i.e. cooking, chores)
- Document on each resident during shift
- Implement and lead activities to encourage community (i.e. meal prep, game night, movie night)
- Accompany residents to services at approved church
- Transporting residents to other evening classes, if needed
- Transporting LLV residents to hospital if labor commences during shift
- Responsible for transporting residents to appointments (i.e. work, school, doctor)
- Dispense medications as written to residents
- Agrees with and signs the Employee Statement and Statement of Faith
- Upholds the mission, vision, values, and strategies of the ministry
- Other duties as assigned by VP of Domestic Services and Program Coordinator
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Adheres to the Employee Statement and the Statement of Faith.
- Upholds the mission, vision, values of the ministry
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance
- Cooperates with team members and submits to authority
- Excellent communication skills
- Makes competent decisions
- Carries out all responsibilities
- Treats everyone with dignity and respect
- Participates in daily scheduled devotionals, in-services, meetings, retreats
- Maintains a professional and modest appearance
- Works from the Lifeline Village home