Location: Birmingham, AL
Position Summary: Works with all inquiring and incoming clients for domestic and international programs, including prospective domestic and international adoptive families, and prospective foster care parents. Works with Program Directors and administrative staff to provide program support to clients and staff.
- To be a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ to co-workers, clients and ministry partners
- Follow up with families inquiring about international adoption, domestic adoption, and foster care.
- Connect families with specific program managers for more program specific information.
- Communicate with State Directors on inquiry families in their states
- Host International and Domestic webinars
- Schedule and coordinate Info Meetings and Webinars at local churches
- Process applications
- Update Program Managers, State Directors, and Executive Team weekly on new application received and applications in progress.
- Assists the International, Domestic, and Foster Care teams with various tasks assigned
- Assists with and attends agency sponsored events
- Represents the agency in a professional manner in and away from the office
- Maintains good working relationships with co-workers, including resolving all disputes in a Biblically prescribed fashion
- Other duties as assigned by the VPs of Domestic and International Services
- Signs and upholds the Lifeline Employee Statement and the Statement of Faith
- Agrees with the mission, vision, and values of the agency
- Teamwork orientation
- Problem solving
- Organizational skills
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Embraces the shared culture of fundraising across the ministry
- Cultivates and builds relationships
- Practical judgement
- Sees fundraising within the context of wider ministry goals and strategies
- Associate’s Degree – Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred
- Work is performed in a professional office environment