Location: Columbus, GA
- Receptionist for front area.
- Handle telephone calls and schedule appointments when needed for those seeking information on procedures and requirements to adopt through Lifeline.
- Send out literature as requested by prospective adoptive parents.
- Process incoming paperwork for those interested in adoption and set up file.
- Answer telephone, route call or take messages for Social Workers.
- Report and handle service calls for copier, stamp machine, fax machine, and phones.
- Open and distribute incoming mail.
- Handle specialized issues relating to PAP process including but not limited to fingerprinting processing and issues, CAN clearances, special situations, etc.
- Take outgoing mail post office by 6 p.m.
- File all paperwork relating to PAP files, office files, and miscellaneous information.
- At close of day, ensure that files are put away and secure front office clean and in good order, lights turned off, thermostat adjusted, and security system engaged.
- Respond to email questions via web contact forms and other general questions.
- Coordinate details regarding Fedex and DHL shipments including but not limited to ordering needed supplies, scheduling pickups, etc.
- Coordinate the scheduling and maintenance of all Lifeline vehicles.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order replacements of those supplies when needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director or Georgia Program Director.
- Assist Georgia Program Director with maintaining and scheduling appointments.
- Update, revise, maintain, and create adoption manuals for each adoption program in coordination with the main office.
- Assist in preparing and mailing out information packets, applications, and other paperwork.
- Prepare monthly program staff notes.
- Assist Georgia Program Director with various other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Assisting in agency-related events, including the annual banquet and anniversary celebration.
- Maintaining good relationships with co-workers, including solving all disputes in a Biblically prescribed fashion.
- Representing the Agency in a professional manner in and away from the office.
- Other duties as assigned.