Under the direct supervision of the Marketing Director, this position is responsible for maintaining Lifeline’s digital marketing; social media, SEO and website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or a related field.
- Maintain Lifeline’s branding across all platforms and projects.
- Experience with Project Management theory and best practices.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- To be a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ to co-workers, clients and ministry partners
- Builds and executes social media, SEO and PPC and campaigns through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Creates/gathers content, schedules, promotes and maintains social media accounts for Lifeline and Stand for Orphans.
- Responds and interacts with social media audiences by developing an online community through meaningful connections and encouraging community members.
- Collaborates with Marketing Director on tracking and reports for social media, web analytics/performance to Leadership.
- Proficient understanding of Facebook Business Manager and Hootsuite.
- Collaborates with Marketing Director to develop, monitor and track all digital campaign budgets.
- Responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising and PPC campaign efforts.
- Assists Marketing leadership in coaching and provides content, training, and organizational guides for other social media managers of segmented accounts at Lifeline.
- Implements digital campaigns optimizing efforts through keywords and meta-tags.
- Executes and reports on monthly SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Researches and stays up to date with current and upcoming social media, PPC and SEO trends.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEMrush, Google Tag Manager and Campaign URL builder
- Updates Lifeline’s website with current calendar events, trainings, classes, orientations, meetings, staff additions/removals, blogs, news articles, webinars, carousels, and more
- Assists Project Manager in creating and implementing forms through Form Assembly, Virtuous and HubSpot.
- Assists the Marketing Director in defining and mapping out customer journey.
Secondary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Copywriting and basic copy editing.
- Create graphics or videos as necessary to other job duties with a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Resolves disputes in a Biblically prescribed manner
- Maintains a modest and professional demeanor in and away from the office
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director/member of the executive team.
- Upholds the Employee Statement and Statement of Faith
- Passionate about the spread of the Gospel
- Embraces the shared culture of fundraising across the ministry
- Competency and appreciation of the creative and production process
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multi-department environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational/administrative skills
- Team Player
Generally work is performed in a professional business office. Travel may be necessary, as well as attendance required for offsite meetings and appointments.