July 3-18, 2020
Lifeline Children’s Services is excited to welcome around 15-20+ children from Colombia to the U.S. in July. We need the body of Christ to serve and love these children. Below are ways to get involved.
Become a Host Family
Through this hosting program, children will stay with local host families and experience life in their homes.
Basic Requirements for Host Parents
- Must reside in one of the following states:
- Florida – *North Florida only
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Tennessee – *Chattanooga only (Memphis & Nashville case by case)
- Must be at least 25 years old
- Youngest host parent must be at least 15 years older than the oldest child
- Married for at least two years if hosting to adopt -OR- Married for at least one year if hosting to advocate
- See all requirements and Fees by clicking the buttons below.
If you are ready to apply, click the “Apply Now” button to begin the process!
For additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
We are in need for volunteers for group events, translations, and more. Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about volunteer opportunities.
Pray & Advocate
The most important way you can be involved is to pray for the kids, the workers traveling with them, and the host families. Prayer cards for each child will be available soon! We will also need help in advocating to help find their forever families. Please consider advocating through your personal social media accounts and reaching out any family or friends who may be interested.
You can support a child and their host family by giving toward scholarships and hosting fees.