Position Type: full-time, salaried
Work in coordination with the (un)adopted team to administrate, coordinate and manage Lifeline’s strategic international orphan care initiatives through the ministry of (un)adopted.
- To be a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ to co-workers, clients and ministry partners
- Serve as one of the primary points of communication for (un)adopted within Lifeline
- Manage child sponsorship program.
- Manage travel logistics, budget, prep and follow-up for teams traveling to work with (un)adopted partners.
- Oversee wire schedule, making sure wires are on time.
- Assist in educating staff and volunteers about the ministry of (un)adopted by monthly newsletter
- Administratively assist the Program Director and the (un)adopted team
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, keep detailed notes on meetings, print/make copies of needed materials, etc.
- Field inquiries that come to (un)adopted.
- Coordinate donor communication and documentation, including thank you notes in Virtuous
- Oversee communication and coordination all (un)adopted interns and volunteers.
- Attend and/or coordinate (un)adopted attendance at strategic events and conferences
- Foster good will within the ministry; emphasizing teamwork as a common goal to equip, network, and train the church to manifest the gospel to vulnerable children.
- Travel locally and internationally on a limited, as needed, basis
- Represent the ministry in a professional manner in and away from the office, being a representative of Christ in your sphere of influence.
- Assists with agency related events, including the orphan hosting program, fundraisers, and anniversary celebrations, adoptive family gatherings and marketing opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with the ministry of Lifeline Children’s Services as an important advocate of the ministry.
- Maintain good relationships with co-workers, including solving all disputes in a Biblically prescribed fashion.
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Director or the Executive Team
- At least two years of undergraduate work, required; Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferred
- Computer literate and familiar with all standard office equipment and commonly used programs
- Experience in living and/or working cross-culturally, preferred
- Effective and engaging communication skills with large and small audiences
- Experience in thinking strategically in challenging and unique situations
- Experience in strategic planning
- Office Environment