Position Type: full-time, salaried
Work in coordination with the Lifeline Counseling team to administrate, coordinate and manage Lifeline’s initiatives through its counseling & coaching ministries.
- To be a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ to co-workers, clients and ministry partners
- Answers phone calls and redirects incoming calls to appropriate people ministry-wide
- Develop and administer intake process with clients across stateliness
- Communicate with therapists regarding new clients, billing and insurance information
- Develop and maintain systems to streamline program across state lines – including but not limited to intake, billing, Theranest management, communication with Finance team, onboarding new therapists and guiding them through CAQH and insurance paneling process
- Check clients’ insurance benefits
- Manage and maintain accurate billing records in Theranest
- Explore new features of Theranest and instruct clinicians on how to use them
- Serves as Theranest support to Bridge Tutors
- Process insurance payments and co-payments for each client visit
- Follow-up on unpaid insurance claims
- Reconcile remittance notices and payments from insurance companies
- Help coordinate training events as they occur for the counseling team
- Processes daily deposits for Lifeline Counseling
- Add invoices to Quickbooks for Counseling & Education program clients
- Manage client wait lists across states
- Helps to facilitate the development of written policies & procedures within the Counseling department.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining HIPAA compliance measures
- Assist in establishing relationships and setting up approved providers within state and/or county DHR offices
- Monitor and order snacks, craft, and other supplies for the team
- Provide administrative support to the Counseling Program Director
- Assist with other administrative projects as needed by Operations and/or Counseling
- Represent the ministry in a professional manner in and away from the office, being a representative of Christ in your sphere of influence.
- Assists with agency related events, including the orphan hosting program, fundraisers, and anniversary celebrations, adoptive family gatherings and marketing opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with the ministry of Lifeline Children’s Services as an important advocate of the ministry.
- Maintain good relationships with co-workers, including solving all disputes in a Biblically prescribed fashion.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Associate’s Degree or at least two years of undergraduate work, required; Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferred
- At least 2-3 years of advanced administrative experience required
- Computer literate and familiar with all standard office equipment and commonly used programs
- Experience in Quickbooks a plus
- Professional office environment