Have you considered adopting an older child with special needs? If you would like to learn more about what the adoption of an older child could look like and hear from those who have done it or those who would be walking the journey with you, join us for an online Webinar, Tuesday, January 31st from 12:00-1:00 CST. REGISTER HERE
You will hear from Lifeline Staff and a family on some of the following topics:
- Frequently asked questions
- Important things to consider
- The first steps you can take
- How Lifeline, as the agency, can support you
- China’s Waiting Treasures: Specific children who are older, with special needs, and are waiting for homes right now
Register online HERE. We look forward to meeting with you through this online meeting and providing a resource for families considering this unique, but incredible journey.