So, you’ve just found out you’re pregnant? You are probably wondering what you are going to do now, for you and your baby. We can help.
Lifeline was established for women like you. We are here to listen to your fears, your concerns and your desires for your future, and the future of your baby. Our counselors will help you understand your options and equip you to make the best possible choice. We want you to find peace and comfort in a plan that is right for you during this uncertain time, while trying to meet your needs.
Once your relationship with us begins, our staff will provide professional counseling that will help guide you as you deal with real life issues, including those related to your choice for your child. Your counselor does not work with adoptive couples, therefore there is no pressure to choose adoption and you can take the time you need to investigate and consider your choice.
Our services to you are free and include:
- Assistance with health care planning, housing and physical needs, emotional and spiritual support through counseling, and legal advice.
- Your involvement in choosing the best family and your desired level of openness with that family.
- A loving staff that is here to support you and will accept your final decision and will not pressure you if you change your mind.
- Counselors located through out the state of Alabama and Georgia but able provide support and care no matter where you live
- Continued counseling and support to you after the adoption
Contact us today to set up a time to speak with a counselor who can help you on this journey.
1.800.875.5595 | 205.967.0811 | firstname.lastname@example.org