Join us as Herbie Newell leads us through Luke 9:57-10:24.
- Pray for the Families Count Conference taking place at the end of the month. Ask God that He would send the churches that He desires to participate in this ministry.
- Pray for the health and safety of church partners across the nation that will be traveling to Birmingham for the conference. Some of them are facing health challenges, and others have children in their homes that will require special care while they are gone. Ask the Lord to provide for the tangible needs of these partners and their families while they are at the conference.
- Pray that conference speakers will be led by the Holy Spirit so that the conference will be effective and glorifying to the Lord.
- Pray that church partners will also be led by the Spirit to do what it is that God is calling them to do with Families Count.
- Pray for Moms and Dads referred to Families Count that are walking through family restoration. Ask God to continue His work in the hearts of these parents and to provide ongoing discipleship for them that they may continue to grow in the Lord and remain firm.
- Ask God to save Moms and Dads who are far away from Him. Ask that He would draw them to Jesus and open their eyes to their need for Him.
- Pray that God would continue to go before us and that we would hear from Him regarding expansion and other opportunities within the ministry. Ask that our hearts would be pure and that we would be at the center of His will.