Join us as Herbie Newell leads us through Luke 6:12-49 and prays for Uganda.
- Government of Uganda: For God to reveal himself to the judges, probation office panel, and those who make decisions regarding orphan care.
- Church in Uganda: For God to strengthen Ugandan families and grow more desire to care for orphans. Pray for sound doctrine and for the church to thrive.
- Pray specifically for our church partner, King Jesus Church. Pray for Pastor Raphael as he leads their church. Pray for the light of the Gospel to shine in Busega, especially that God will follow Muslims in the community to Himself.
- Orphanage partners: Loving Hearts Babies Home
- Pray for the directors, nannies and the children: Specifically Miriam (Director) & Gerald (Social Worker)
- Pray for birth families, that poverty or special needs would not be a reason to abandon a child.
- Isaac (our attorney) : Pray for his health and spiritual wellbeing, Pray for discernment and stamina
- Pray for Pastor Raphael and his wife Allen (girls), for protection, rest, and good family time as they minister to the community and the children at the school and that their ministry will be fruitful.
- Pray for the children at the school to continue to grow in the Lord and that their families’ hearts will continue to be softened.
- Pray for financial provision for our projects and for sustainability projects to bring about revenue.
- Pray for the opening of the sewing center and school for the blind.
- Praise for how God is working so clearly through Pastor Raphael, King Jesus Church, the Deaf School, and the Internet Café and for how people are seeing and hearing the Hope of the Gospel so clearly.
- Praise for how God continues to open the doors for us to be involved in caring for orphaned and vulnerable children in Uganda.