Join us as Herbie Newell leads us through Luke 21 and prayers for our Domestic Ministry.
- Pray that our country and its leadership would submit itself to the authority of God.
- Pray for more expectant mothers to choose life for their children.
- Pray for protection over the ministry of Lifeline.
- Pray for wisdom and discernment for our attorneys as they guide us, the adoptive parents, and birth parents through difficult circumstances
- Pray for wisdom to know how to navigate (both emotionally and legally) all parties involved in the adoption, including birth fathers.
- Pray for birthmothers and adoptive parents who both feel anxiety over these difficult legal situations.
- Pray for peace as they wait for God to bring children into their families.
- Pray for the many families who have struggled with miscarriages and infertility. Pray that they will not rush into adoption too quickly, but with a prayerful, discerning spirit.
- Pray for the extended family and friends of waiting couples to be a community of support during the wait.
- Pray for courage and peace when they hear “No.” Pray that their identity is in Christ, not parenthood.
- Pray for families as they learn the heart of open adoption and choose their level of openness. Pray that our staff would prepare them well.
- Pray that our families would desire to share the gospel above all else, and would navigate openness with wisdom.
- Pray for the situations where the birth mother and the adoptive parents struggle with their mutual openness.
- Pray that children who are adopted would benefit from the openness between their parents and birthparents.
- For the staff working with these families in all of our domestic states.
- For the mission-minded families God brings to Lifeline
- For each woman we’ve served domestically so far in 2018