Join us as Herbie Newell and Blake Wilson lead us through Luke 20 and prayers for Taiwan.
- For the Gospel to go forth in Taiwan. Pray for the grip of Buddhism and Ancestor Worship to loosen and the God of the gospel to triumph.
- For growth and awareness of this special program as we continue to advocate for children.
- Waiting child: 8 year old female
- Pray for children who have been waiting for a long time: children with severe special needs, older children, and sibling groups. Pray for God to call and equip families to care specifically for these hard to place children.
- That God would protect waiting children while they wait.
- That new doors would open to see more families bringing children home from Taiwan.
- Waiting child: Sibling set of Four – pray for hope and healing as they have experienced a lot in their little lives.
- Praise the Lord for the hearts of the workers at Cathwel (the agency in Taiwan) as they truly desire what is best for the children in their care.
- Praise the Lord for the upcoming Taiwan Family Reunion this September
- Praise God he answered our prayer from last fall- we prayed for Jesse who is currently being pursued by a family in our program!