Join us as Herbie Newell and David Wooten lead us through Luke 14-17 and prayers for Haiti.
- Pray against the voodoo practices that are rampant throughout the country and even infused in some churches… Pray that the church in Haiti would be dedicated to the Word of God so that they might serve the Lord in faithful obedience.
- Pray for IBESR, Haiti’s Central Authority, as they implement changes in the matching procedure in Haiti. Pray that all changes would be in the best interest of the children in Haiti, and specifically that they would allow US agencies and Haitian crèches to advocate for children with special needs.
- Pray for Meredith, Morgan, Brooke and our (un)adopted team as they continue to walk through open doors in Haiti as we meet new potential partners and build relationships with our existing partners in-country.
- Pray for the trip this week. Pray for the team (Meredith, Brooke, and Josh) and the opportunities that they will have to minister to our orphanage partners.
- Pray for wisdom for Meredith and Matt as they assess the possibilities for future trainings at new orphanages.
- Over 50,000 children are institutionalized in Haiti with over 75% of those children having no legal identifying information or possibility to be adopted. Pray for these children, that the Lord would open doors for them to hear the Gospel and find Hope in Jesus Christ.
- Pray for our families as they face different challenges that come from a longer process undergoing a lot of transitions. Pray that they can find hope and peace in Jesus as they wait to bring their child(ren) home.
- Praise that many families have traveled to Haiti on their socialization and bonding trips this year!
- Praise that several families have brought their kids home this year, and there will be more before the year is over!