Join us as Herbie Newell and Blake Wilson lead us through Luke 11:14-54 and prayers for Ukraine.
- Pray for the government of Ukraine. Continue to pray for the unrest in the Eastern part of Ukraine and that the areas that have been affected by war will continue to rebuild.
- Pray for the Ministry and the officials to be efficient and timely in approving paperwork and to make orphan children a priority.
- Pray for Sasha as he oversees our team on the ground in Ukraine.
- Pray for a family that is pursuing an aging out child with HIV. They will travel on their first trip to visit the child soon!
- Pray for more families who desire to adopt older children from such a very hard place!
- Pray for the many families who have brought home kids from Ukraine over the last 16 years, and that healing and attachment would still come through the hope of the Gospel!
- Pray for Levacy as she has built great relationships with a Ukraine hosting program in NC. Pray that we find a way to serve these families through our entire Ukraine program and not just the home study.
- Pray that hosting programs will see the value in Lifeline’s process and education in adopting older children.
- Pray for new opportunities to arise in 2018 that would bring families’ attention to Ukraine!