Join us as Herbie Newell and David Wooten lead us through Luke 11:1-13 and prayers for Togo.
- Pray that the Voodoo spirit would be torn down with the truth of Christ.
- Pray that the Church would rise up to engage in orphan care with the skills and abilities God has uniquely given them.
- Pray that God would raise up churches in the States to champion a cause for the Fatherless and put Togo on their heart
- Pray that the gospel would penetrate the hearts of the people in a population of 6.7 million.
- Pray that strong leaders would rise up to lead the nation of Togo in an ethical way.
- Pray that a fresh vision of orphan care would be communicated to the leaders so that holistic orphan care can go forth.
- Pray for our partners Pastor Francois, Patrick and the (un)adopted team as they continue to find ways to invest in the work the Lord is doing there.
- Pray for wisdom in building strong relationships cross-culturally as we establish a foundation for holistic orphan care in Togo.
- Praise for the brothers Godwin, Winner and Bernard as they continue to learn and practice their life skills and teach others in their orphanage and community.
- Praise that Pastor Francois is healing after his serious car accident last year.