Join us as Herbie Newell and Dr. Rick Morton lead us through Luke 10:25-37 and prayers for India.
- Pray for the church in India to be bold and steadfast. Pray that the Lord would raise up national Pastors and that the church would grow!
- Pray that the Lord would continue to ignite the hearts of believers in India to care for orphans and widows.
- Pray for wisdom for the government as they make decisions related to adoption and orphan care.
- Pray for God’s grace over India adoptions after the recent tragedy that happened in Texas. Pray for the Lord to continue to open up doors for India adoption and for the central authority, CARA, to show favor with Lifeline.
- Pray for the central authority, CARA, to continue to make the India adoption process more streamlined in order to see more children placed in forever families. Pray for barriers to be overcome and for clarity for adoptive families and agencies as a whole.
- Pray for God to draw more missional families to the India adoption process. Pray that families would see this as an opportunity for the Gospel to go forth in an unreached nation where other avenues of the Gospel are getting fewer/more restricted.
- Please pray for Lifeline’s team in the US as we continue to learn adoption practices and pioneer these efforts.
- Pray for our amazing team on the ground as they assist families in-country. Pray for their time in the States in April and for their family as they have been experiencing some health challenges.
- Pray for wisdom and guidance for our (un)adopted team as they sense the Lord’s leading for new opportunities with potential partners in India.
- Pray for our upcoming trip to India in the fall – Pray that God would use this trip to build relationships with CARA, orphanages, and other partners on the ground.
- India is the country with the largest number of orphans in the world. Pray that these children would be reached with the hope of the Gospel and that they would be used as active agents of redemption in this nation.
- Only 2.2% of India’s population professes Christianity, and almost 95% is unreached. Pray for the Gospel to go forth in these areas where it has not yet been proclaimed. Pray for people’s hearts to be softened to the Gospel and that India would become a nation full of people who fear the Lord and serve Him faithfully.
- Pray for individuals and families who have given their lives to make the Gospel known in India. Pray for strength and steadfastness as they faithfully scatter seeds amongst those who have not heard/believed.
- Praise for the way the Lord has continued to grow this program! We now have over 40 India families, and pray that more families would continue to be drawn towards this special program.
- Praise for the connections the Lord has given us through our team on the ground, two native Indian believers who work with our families during travel. Praise for their hearts for adoption and willingness to serve and assist us!
- Praise that we have seen amazing paperwork miracles over the past month with families getting approvals within days and matching families with children each week!
- Praise for God continuing to bring missional families to the India program, who are open to more significant medical needs.