Join us as Herbie Newell leads us through “Basic Christianity” Chapter 9 and prayers for Peru.
- Pray for the children of Peru: that they would hear the gospel & would also be sustained in their times of difficulty and waiting.
- Pray for the government to create better advocacy policies for the children to be declared abandoned to be eligible for adoption or to be reunited with biological families.
- Pray that God would provide more families for our 300 waiting kiddos!
- Pray for the children at Not Forgotten and for Gene and Patty as they lead the staff who care for the boys at the home.
- Pray for the government of Peru and the central authority (DGA/MIMP) to make wise decisions about orphan care.
- There are some things that we are continuing to work through culturally, spiritually, & politically with the government officials there.
- Pray that God will humble everyone to work for the best interest of the children.
- Please pray for our partner and representative Marisa. We are thankful for her time (over 10 years now) with Lifeline and her advocacy for our families.
- Pray for a family as their dossier was recently denied – pray that DGA will be open to the appeal we submitted last week. This family is hoping to adopt Abel (turned 16 in May) before he ages out.
- Please pray for families home with their children from Peru –
- Pray for continued bonding & attachment between the families and the children.
- Pray for opportunities for the children to hear the gospel.
- Praise God for the families who have committed to the program despite the difficulties – we are thankful for their patience in the process and passion for the country of Peru. Pray for the Lord to continue their strength and endurance.
- Praise God for our partnership with Marisa over the years. She just celebrated a birthday last week. We are thankful for her commitment and advocacy for the children of Peru.