Join us as Herbie Newell and David Wooten lead us through “Basic Christianity” Chapter 11 and prayers for India.
- Pray for the church in India to be bold and steadfast. Pray that the Lord would raise up national Pastors and that the church would grow, even in the midst of persecution.
- Pray that the Lord would continue to ignite the hearts of believers in India to care for orphans and widows. Pray specifically for one of our greeters, Alex Sam, and his family as they seek to encourage local believers to care for the fatherless through family-based care.
- Pray for wisdom for the government as they make decisions related to adoption and orphan care.
- Pray for the staffing transitions that have been going on within the central authority, CARA. Pray for these new hires to be passionate about international adoption. Also pray that they would find favor with Lifeline specifically and work hard to speed up adoption procedures.
- Pray for the salvation of CARA’s Director, Deepak Kumar. Pray for our team’s time with him in November.
- Pray for God to draw more missional families to the India adoption process. Pray that families would see this as an opportunity for the Gospel to go forth in an unreached nation where other avenues of the Gospel are getting fewer/more restricted.
- Please pray for our team in the US (Herbie, Josh, Meredith, Morgan, Brooke, Taylor, Toria, and Merrill) as we seek to continue to grow this already-growing program.
- Pray for our amazing team on the ground, Alex and Marie, as they assist families in-country. Pray specifically for the provision of land for Alex’s ministry. Also pray for the ministry that Marie’s husband is a part of. Pray for God’s favor and grace over both of these ministries (Everett Mission and COI)
- Pray for our upcoming trip to India in November – Pray that God would use this trip to build relationships with CARA, STEPS, SAAs (licensed orphanages), and other partners on the ground.
- India is the country with the largest number of orphans in the world. Pray that these children would be reached with the hope of the Gospel and that they would be used as active agents of redemption in this nation.
- Only 2.2% of India’s population professes Christianity, and almost 95% is unreached. Pray for the Gospel to go forth in these areas where it has not yet been proclaimed. Pray for people’s hearts to be softened to the Gospel and that India would become a nation full of people who fear the Lord and serve Him faithfully.
- Pray for individuals and families who have given their lives to make the Gospel known in India. Pray for strength and steadfastness as they faithfully scatter seeds amongst those who have not heard/believed.
- Praise for the way the Lord has continued to grow this program! We now have almost 80 India families and pray that more families would continue to be drawn towards this special program.
- Praise for the connections the Lord has given us through Marie and Alex and other doors He continues to open for future partners in India on the ground.
- Praise the Lord for CARA remaining very pro-adoption, even in the midst of some challenges over the past year. Pray for this pro-adoption mindset to continue and for continued favor with Lifeline specifically.