Lifeline’s 15th Annual Fundraising Dinner Event
Share the Story: Hope Embraced
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
The Sheraton Birmingham Hotel
2101 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd N, Birmingham, AL 35203
5:30pm | Silent Auction
6:30 pm | Dinner & Program
We invite you to join us for Lifeline’s 15th Annual Fundraising Dinner Event – Share the Story: Hope Embraced. You will hear stories from men, women, and children whose lives have been forever changed by hope found in Christ. We have special musical guests joining us, Chuck and Emily Hooten. Chuck has released three solo albums and he and Emily are not only gifted musicians and worship leaders, but they also share a heart for the fatherless.
Share the Story: Hope Embraced is not simply a dinner event. Your participation will create an impact that will extend into eternity as the Gospel reaches orphans and vulnerable children.
Hope Table Sponsor ($5,000)
- VIP table placement including 10 seats at the event.
- Recognition as the Hope Sponsor on all event materials.
- Recognition during the program from the podium.
- Your choice of a Lifeline t-shirt or bag for each of your guests who attends.
Table Sponsor ($1,500)
- Table including 10 seats at the event.
- Recognition as table sponsor on event signage and print.
* Sponsors may choose to be anonymous if desired.
Individual Ticket ($125)
For more information about the Share the Story Event, please contact Krystal Brummitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 205.940.4623.