Lifeline Kansas Annual Fundraising Dinner Event
Share the Story: A Light in the Darkness
Thursday, March 30, 2017
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
The Bradbury Thompson Alumni Center at Washburn University
1700 SW College Avenue, Topeka, KS 66621
5:30pm Silent Auction
6:30pm Program and Dinner
We invite you to join us for Lifeline Children’s Services of Kansas Annual Fundraising Dinner Event – Share the Story: A Light in the Darkness. Join us to hear stories from men, women, and children whose darkness has been cast out by mercy, grace and hope, and ultimately the love of Christ.
“The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” John 1:5
Hope Table Sponsor ($2,500)
- VIP table placement including 8 seats at the event.
- Recognition as the Hope Sponsor on all event materials.
- Recognition during the program from the podium.
- Your choice of a Lifeline t-shirt or bag for each of your guests who attends.
Table Sponsor ($1,000)
- Table including 8 seats at the event.
- Recognition as table sponsor on event signage and print.
Auction Sponsor ($500)
- Recognition as auction sponsor on event signage and print.
* Sponsors may choose to be anonymous if desired.
Individual Ticket ($25)