Manages and analyzes use of data and database systems for organizational development in all capacities, including internal and external.
- Associates Degree or higher in Computer Science or Data Systems Management
- Experience in Salesforce required
- Experience in SAM highly preferred
- Proficiency in :
- Google Analytics
- Advanced MS Excel
- Ensure integrity of client data
- Responsible for ensuring proper storage and backup of data
- Develop automations that allow for ease of use throughout the Organization
- Create solid, reporting options able to be utilized by both managers and employees
- Develop expertise in database buildout possibilities to ensure maximum use of database system
- Coordinate and manage database activities to support the Development team.
- Provide functional and technical support to ensure performance, operation and stability of database systems.
- Manage data exporting and importing across database systems.
- Provide database connectivity and access support throughout the organization.
- Provide in-office support to employees on a daily basis.
- Prepare documentations of all database procedures and guidelines.
- Respond to database related queries and issues in a timely fashion.
- Monitor database activities on daily basis to ensure the reliability and security of databases.
- Ensure that database is properly tested and bugs are fixed addressed.
- Assist in optimizing database for operational and performance efficiency.
- Lead in database management, maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
- Work with Development Director, Executive team and IT Coordinator to execute database projects according to Organization requirements.
- Prepare database reports for departmental managers as needed
- Adheres to the Employee Statement and the Statement of Faith.
- Integrates faith & practice
- Morally and spiritually mature
- Practices self-discipline
- Disciples others
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Prays and leads others to pray
- Maintains a personal appearance that is a Christian role model
- Accepts and carries out responsibilities in a competent manner
This position primarily operates in a professional office environment.